FULL MEDICAL BENEFITS! PAID TIME OFF! PAID HOLIDAYS!
Join our growing team in the Denver area. If you have worked in the insurance industry – this is a huge plus but not mandatory!
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
L.A. Insurance is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages. We compare rates and coverage options from multiple insurers, giving our customers a complete picture of options, prices, and available coverage plans.
We are understanding, helpful, patient, and personal. Our customers’ confidence and peace of mind always come first. We reward hard work, promote from within and offer excellent training and career development for our employees.
We offer competitive pay and generous benefits, including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance options and retirement participation.
- Promote and sell several types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of insurance companies which involve personal and commercial automobile, motorcycle, RV’s, boat, homeowners, renters,’ and other recreational products.
- Utilizing the Comparative Rater, take details of prospective clients by phone, or in the Agency, to generate multiple quotes from different Insurance Carriers and submit new business applications.
- Understand the requirements of the customer and customize insurance plans to fit the need of everyone.
- Explain different options to prospective client and encourage the sale of the insurance policy that best suits their needs.
- Stay up to date on services, products and plans offered at the Agency.
- Generate renewal reports weekly and requote clients.
- Accept installment payments on behalf of the Carrier at the Agency during normal business hours.
- Make changes & process endorsements to active insurance policies on behalf of an existing client.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as bookkeeping, handling bank deposits and maintaining records, reports, and files.
- Receive and sort mail.
- Check Agency voicemail & email multiple times throughout the day.
- Respond to all Underwriting requests received at the Agency.
- Complete an employee checklist daily to maintain the organization and cleanliness of the Agency.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to go after sales and be competitive while still putting the client first.
- Ability to analyze client’s requirements and think critically to find the best solutions for their needs.
- Well organized and meticulous.
- General and technical knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus!
- A team player who is punctual and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with internet navigation, paperless file management system, online electronic checkbook (QuickBooks), spreadsheets, and word processing programs.
- Responsible, trustworthy, with the ability to problem solve independently.