L.A. Insurance is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages. We compare rates and coverage options from multiple insurers, giving our customers a complete picture of options, prices, and available coverage plans.
We are understanding, helpful, patient, and personal. Our customers’ confidence and peace of mind always come first. We reward hard work, promote from within and offer excellent training and career development for our employees.
We offer competitive pay and generous benefits, including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance options and retirement participation.
The Call Center Agent is responsible for activities related to strengthening customer relationships through excellent service and client education relative to insurance needs. The goal is to improve client retention of current and sell new or additional product offerings.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and connect customers with insurance products that fit their needs.
- Communicating and building positive relationships with customers and business associates.
- Supports business by offering property and auto insurance tailored to our customers’ unique needs.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Upselling products and services.
- Shares expertise of our products and services to our customers to ensure appropriate insurance coverage.
- Represents the company in an ethical, professional, and positive manner and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Under the direction of department leadership, supports quality improvement initiatives to support exemplary client satisfaction.
- Maintains and generates reports as requested by management.
- Provides active listening to quickly resolve escalated issues supporting an enhanced customer experience and minimizing controllable disenrollment.
- Tracks and documents all customer interactions, analyzing associated data.
- Inbound and Outbound outreach to existing enhancing the customer experience.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of what L.A. Insurance provides to our customers and other agency/regulatory requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience working in a customer service, sales or other customer facing environment with a strong track record of customer satisfaction.
- A drive to exceed goals and produce results.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Effective at multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
- Experience working in a high volume, high energy, fast paced sales environment.
- Experience in prospecting, cultivating, and maintaining new and existing relationships.
- Sit for long periods of time
- Repeat the same movements
- Use of hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Understand the speech of another person
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
This position requires a flexible work schedule, availability of overtime during surges in workload, strong organizational skill and coordination skills, ability to work independently, quick learner, team player, proactive, goal-oriented, excellent communication, strong writing and analytical skills, and advanced computer skills.